dilluns, 20 de setembre del 2010

My summer!


This summer was some of them better that I had, because I was staying every day with my friends and I was feeling very happy with them.

During July I was staying every day with my best friends. Always we were going to a park that was in "Granollers". In this park we knew very nice persons, we were feeling very well and were spending it to ourselves brilliantly.

Sometimes I was getting bored, because we were going out every day and always to the same site.
July 21 was my birthday and I went to the cinema to see a movie, later my friends gave to me his gifts and I liked them very much.

At the end of July I was a sad time because one of my best friends went away of trip one week. When it went away I got bored very much because with her I was feeling very happy.
In August, the holiday came "la fiesta major" of "Granollers" and I was all the holidays with my friends.
Finally, before beginning the school I did some homeworks that put us for the summer.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada